NADC serves as the host to a Native American Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC). This procurement technical assistance center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency. The content of any written materials or verbal communications of the PTAC does not necessarily reflect the official views of or imply endorsement by DoD or DLA.
As you know the CV19 virus is dominating the news and our personal and professional lives in a significant way.
Although the NADC offices are currently closed, the NADC PTAC is open for business to support you on a regular basis but we are implementing some risk reduction procedures that may effect the way that we interact with our clients.
Here is what you can expect:
1. Webinars will continue as scheduled
2. Seminars, workshops and site visits will be evaluated individually and, most likely, hosted using our technology platforms such as zoom and Webex rather than be hosted in person.
3. Client contact will remain active but we will rely heavily on technology platforms to facilitate counseling sessions and minimize physical interactions. Your counselor will reach out to you to set up alternate means of facilitating counseling sessions.
4. Large meetings that we normally participate in will not be attended until the COVID19 threat has significantly passed. Most large events have been cancelled but if you have questions to one particular event please contact that organization/agency to find out more.
Please understand that our desire is to support you and your business without interruption but we will have to minimize risk of spreading CV19 by minimizing travel, large groups and physical contact until this challenge passes over.
Remember that with crises comes opportunities. Let’s keep working to prepare your business readiness for immediate government contracting needs. Contact a Procurement Specialist today to find out more!
Thank you for your patience and support.
The NADC-PTAC’s mission is to maximize the number of capable Native American owned companies in the Rocky Mountain and Great Plains Regions in the government marketplace. Providing our clients with an understanding of the requirements of government contracting and the marketing know-how to successfully obtain and perform federal, state, local and tribal government contracts is a top priority of NADC PTAC. Supporting government agencies in reaching and working with suppliers is also crucial to the success of this program.
– To provide contract identification and procurement assistance to Native American owned businesses in the Rocky Mountain and Great Plains Regions of the Bureau of Indian Affairs service areas.
– To improve local economies by assisting Native American businesses to successfully compete for and perform government contracts, thereby creating and retaining jobs and bringing other economic benefits to states and local communities.
NADC PTAC is operated through a cooperative agreement with the US Dept. of Defense (DoD) Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
Mary Walks Over Ice, Program Director
Thomas Jefferson, Program Manager
NADC-PTAC Service Areas and Field Offices
Marshall Lucas, Procurement Specialist Supervisor
Service Area: Hi-Line
Office: 406-259-3804 ext: 0018
Heather Latray, Procurement Specialist
Service Area: Montana
Robert Much, Procurement Specialist
Helena Field Office
Service Area: Flathead Reservation
- Computerized bid opportunity matches
- Systems Award Management (SAM)
- Identification of potential markets
- Bid and Proposal Assistance
- Contract Administration procedures
- GSA Federal Supply Schedules
- Market Research
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Solicitation Review
- Contract Accounting procedures
- Subcontracting Opportunities
- Pre- and Post-Award Surveys
- Facilitate meetings w/contracting officials
- Application assistance for: 8(a) / HubZone / VOSB / SDVOSB / WOSB / DBE / Buy Indian
- Capability statement preparation
- Networking Events
- Various government contracting workshops and training for business throughout service area
- Application for Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) codes and Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS) numbers
- Negotiation Support
- North American Industry and Classification System (NAICS) codes
- Supplier Certification Assistance
- Federal procurement histories
- Registration for solicitation mailing lists
- Marketing Assistance
Currently there are no job openings at the moment. Please check back regularly.
Government Regulations and Contracting-Related Sites